Town of Salem Investigator – ONE MAN ARMY STYLE
Who killed Medium?
What’s the message Investigator gets after checking me?
Where are all my chips gone?
The answer to all above mentioned is here!
Investigator is a crucial role that everybody should learn.
Whole Town team is depending on him, as he can check possible roles.
Should be considered first kill by bad guys!
Tell me about Investigator!
Each night Investigator can check one person. He’s, however, never getting correct answer, instead 4 possibilities will appear. Right now there’s 11 sets.
Here are they:
- Escort, Transporter, Consort, or Hypnotist.
- Bodyguard, Godfather, Arsonist, or Crusader.
- Doctor, Disguiser, Serial Killer, or Potion Master.
- Framer, Vampire, Jester, or Hex Master.
- Investigator, Consigliere, Mayor, Tracker, or Plaguebearer.
- Lookout, Forger, Amnesiac, or Coven Leader.
- Medium, Janitor, Retributionist, Necromancer, or Trapper.
- Sheriff, Executioner, Werewolf, or Poisoner.
- Spy, Blackmailer, Jailor, or Guardian Angel.
- Survivor, Vampire Hunter, Witch1, Medusa, or Psychic.
- Vigilante, Veteran, Mafioso, Pirate, or Ambusher.
Additional rules for playing as Investigator:
- If you investigate disguised Disguiser (meaning he used his ability on someone, for example on Jailor) then you will see the Jailor’s set of possibilities, instead of Disguiser).
- If you investigate framed by Framer or hexed by Hex Master then you will see Framer or Hex Master’s set of possibilities.
- If you check someone who is doused by Arsonist then you will get Arsonist’s set.
- You can’t check on jailed target.
- If you check Juggernaut – nothing will appear.